***BLACK FRIDAY NOTICE***
During our Black Friday Sale period, all discounted purchases are ineligible to return for refund. You can process a return for store credit or exchange*. Items purchased from the Clearance section are marked 'FINAL SALE' and cannot be returned, other than in the event of being faulty.
CAN I RETURN MY ORDER TO YOU?
- If you are not fully satisfied with your Order, we give our Australia customers up to 14 Days (after the receipt of good) to return the product(s) to us for a refund, a store credit or exchange for a size change.
- Please note if you return your item outside of 14 day return period, the item/s will be returned back to you.
- IF tags have been removed or tampered with in any way - this deems the item non-returnable*
Can I exchange the order for something else?
Yes, you can fill out in our return & exchange form that you would like to receive a credit note. This credit can be used to purchase any other item from from our store.
HOW DO I EXCHANGE A PRODUCT IF THE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ME ?
Scroll Down to the bottom of our website. In the Information section is our return & exchange from displayed, please fill out this form and follow all steps as in the form mentioned to return successfully your parcel.
AUS CUSTOMERS - HOW SHOULD I RETURN MY PARCEL ?
- We strongly recommend using a trackable method to send items back to us, such as Aus Post, DHL or TNT 1st Class recorded delivery, or a similar method with gives you a tracking number. We recommend this, because if items get lost in the normal post, we regret we are not responsible for any lost items. Using a tracked service will enable you to claim from your chosen deliver company in the unfortunate circumstance that a parcel may go missing.
- Please keep your postage receipt safe until your return/exchange has been processed.
- A KingsCrossClothing store credit will be emailed to you in the form of a gift card, which you can use to repurchase another item! Store Credits are valid for 12 months.
- If there has been a discrepancy in your credit(s) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a brief explanation for further assistance.
FINAL SALE STYLES
- Final Sale styles are last chance styles and will not be restocked. All products are marked to clear and not eligible for a return unless confirmed faulty by our team.
- Any unauthorized Final Sale items which are posted back to KingsCrossClothing will be refused upon delivery and returned to the sender.
- Should you wish to return something you have purchased using AfterPay, the return process is still the same! Unless the item is deemed faulty by our team, you will be issued with a store credit for the full amount of the item.
- Please note: Your personal agreement with Afterpay is separate to KingsCrossClothing. This agreement still stands and it is the responsibility of the customer to continue in the scheduled fortnightly repayments. Any late fees associated with non-payment will be held liable to the customer.
- **If you have been approved for a refund in the case of a faulty item or special circumstance we ask that you continue to pay fortnightly until AfterPay have advised of an end to your repayment commitment with them.
- Email: email@example.com
- Offical Return Address : Please contact our customer support team firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with the current return address. Do not send parcel back to address on shipping label.
- We regret that we do not provide Free Return Labels, so return postage is at the customer's expense.
NON AUS CUSTOMER RETURNS
- If you are not fully satisfied with your order, we give our international customers up to 20 Days (after the receipt of goods) to return any unwanted Items.
- Please note that unfortunately we are not able to send exchanges to NON-AUS addresses. In this case, you must return the item/s for a refund and re-order the items you require in a new order.
- Please ensure that when returning items to Australia, all duties, customs and vat payable are paid by you as the customer to ensure these are received successfully back to us and not returned to sender. If we incur any duties/customs or vat charges when your parcel reaches Australia - they will be deducted from your refund total.
- Please note if your return is received outside of the 20 day period, you will be refunded 50% retail value of the item/s returned - MINUS a late return admin charge of AUD$15.95.
We treat every order with absolute care and pack them with precision and love to make sure they are in a good condition when delivered to you. However, in the unlikely case of an item being delivered as faulty, we will be happy to provide you with a replacement, store credit or full refund provided:
- The item is unworn and in original condition with all the tags still attached.
- You notify us within 14 days from delivery date via our email@example.com email including the order number, a brief description of the fault in your item(s) as well as pictures that show the item fault to be assessed by our customer service team before the item is returned.
Please note: Once your refund has been approved by our staff and a notification sent to you, it may take 5-7 business days for the funds to reflect in your account, we appreciate your patience during this period.
Note: The product must be unworn, and in a re-sealable condition. We do charge $7.99AUD Admin Fee for all refunds + IF the product is not in its original condition, we do charge $10AUD re-packing and sealing fee per product to cover our labor and material costs. This fee will be automatically deducted from your purchase value. Shipping costs are non-refundable. In the case that you picked the free shipping fee, we will then deduct this from the refundable amount.
All refunds are processed back to their original payment method. If your refund has taken longer than the aforementioned days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate further for you.
LATEST UPDATE : NOVEMBER 2022